About the Ride
Apply now to embark on a 1,000 km cycling journey from Melbourne to Sydney that aims to inspire and empower people to live healthy and active lives.
Steer North will provide a unique program which includes cycling training for all levels, team building and leadership development.
Throughout the ride, you will get:
- All meals and ride nutrition
- Full road and mechanical support
- Rider package (jersey, t-shirt, socks, cycling water bottle, sunscreen and more)
In order to take part in the ride, each rider pledges to raise a minimum of $3,500 to support cancer research, education and patient care. Fundraising resources and opportunities will be available!
We will get in touch with you within two weeks to inform you of the outcome of your application. Applications will be assessed based on alignment with Steer North’s values and potential to contribute to the team. Please note, cycling experience is not a requirement. An administrative fee of $50 will be required for successful riders to receive their Rider Pack and officially be welcomed to the Steer North team!
- Day 1: Melbourne to Seymour
- Day 2: Seymour to Shepparton
- Day 3: Shepparton to Wangaratta
- Day 4: Wangaratta to Albury
- Day 5: Albury to Wagga Wagga
- Day 6: Rest Day in Wagga Wagga
- Day 7: Wagga Wagga to Gundagai
- Day 8: Gundagai to Yass
- Day 9: Yass to Canberra
- Day 10: Canberra to Goulburn
- Day 11: Goulburn to Moss Vale
- Day 12: Moss Vale to Wollongong
- Day 13: Wollongong to Sydney
Be inspired and inspire others by taking part in the Melbourne to Sydney Steer North Ride!
Application deadline is December 18, 2017.